in

Masturbation: How Long Before An Average Nigerian Man To Orgasm

You might have come across the hypothetical statement that 98% of the world’s population admit that they masturbate and the other 2% are just lying. Well… If you haven’t then you just did. Masturbation has been so painted black that people do not admit they indulge in it. In various religions of the world, masturbation is a sin. An activity people indulge in only by the push of a demonic impulse. Is that really what it is?

Masturbation is simply the fondling of one’s genitals for the purpose of deriving sexual pleasure. It is sometimes referred to as solo sex or self-sex. For most people, masturbation is just the best fallback when they can’t get laid. Sometimes, it is the emergency ‘exit’ when they are just too horny to delay sex till their partner is with them.

Myths about masturbation

Is masturbation going to ruin your real sexual experiences? Many people believe that once they begin to masturbate, they lose the ability to enjoy sexual encounters with their partner. Chances are that this might just be a myth. According to some findings, “many psychologists say you can’t love another person until you learn to love yourself. By the same token, you can’t have great sex with anyone else until you learn to experience it solo. In sex therapy for several common problems—premature expulsion in men and arousal and orgasm difficulties in women—masturbation is a fundamental part of treatment.”

Masturbating when you are in a committed relationship is not infidelity. This is especially so when your partner is away for a long time or your woman just delivered or has a medical condition that doesn’t allow intense sexual activity. Don’t go about feeling guilty.

Does masturbation damage the genitals? To dissuade men from masturbating, they are told that the penis could be badly damaged and eternally bent if they continue to wank. Truth is, the penis or vagina can only get small injuries when it is not properly lubricated. And there are many commercial lubricants which meet this need.

Men vs. women who climaxes faster while masturbating?

That men talk about masturbation more freely than women does not mean that women do not masturbate. Women do masturbate at least once in three months. Whether they are single, dating, or married.

Many women buy sex toys to masturbate with to help them orgasm faster. In fact, the sex toy industry was said to have recorded a sales boom at the peak of the pandemic lockdown. Sales representatives said they sold toys to women and men who were getting them for their girlfriends.

Although some people believe that when a woman masturbates with sex toys, she won’t be able to achieve orgasm through normal sex. The sex toys only reduce the time at which orgasm is reached. It does not necessarily stop them from having orgasms through penile sex

Men on the other hand do not necessarily need toys. In fact, a random study reveals that at least 59% of Nigerian men masturbate, with 75% of these men reaching orgasm in less than 3 minutes of masturbation.

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0

Comments

0 comments